Tag Team Victory
Last night I went to trivia at the Joshua Tree for the first time. It was a harder trivia than I expected, but somehow we pulled out in the last round and won first place! For the last two questions, we bid the maximum and got both right, so we jumped from 4th place to 1st. I don't think I helped very much on the questions, but I'll take credit for being the glue that brought our group together.
Anyway, I also watched American Idol last night. Nahir is really funny. She was imitating Taylor singing, "You are so beautiful....I have to crap." This is referencing the fact that he clenches and bends down like he's taking a dump when he sings.
Julie just started her own blog! Check it out: http://jeparlejulie.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/ It's also on my links in the side bar.
Anyway, I also watched American Idol last night. Nahir is really funny. She was imitating Taylor singing, "You are so beautiful....I have to crap." This is referencing the fact that he clenches and bends down like he's taking a dump when he sings.
Julie just started her own blog! Check it out: http://jeparlejulie.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/ It's also on my links in the side bar.

1 Comments:
At 11:07 AM,
Tim said…
So what do you get when you win trivia? Money? Booze?
I was making fun of Kat singing to mom the other day and she was laughing :)
Post a Comment
<< Home