Party time excellent
OB and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. I wish we could've been together. Instead, he let me gab on the phone as long as I wanted to all weekend, which I think was the next best thing. I miss having him closeby. Anyway, on Friday I went to his old apartment for a party. It was the "Kevin's getting laid off party." (It's ok, he's going to school anyway). It was a fun party. I stayed pretty late just hanging out with my friends. Some of us went to go dance in the basement, and we had it all to ourselves. I was sleep-dancing. :)
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous outside. It was 70 degrees, so I decided to go for a walk. I windowshopped and walked and chatted on my phone for a couple hours. Today is cold and tomorrow will be even colder. Why is New England weather so damn indecisive?
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous outside. It was 70 degrees, so I decided to go for a walk. I windowshopped and walked and chatted on my phone for a couple hours. Today is cold and tomorrow will be even colder. Why is New England weather so damn indecisive?

1 Comments:
At 5:05 PM,
Tim said…
It snowed here today and it actually stuck.
Post a Comment
<< Home