Anyway...

Writing about my life, but mostly about nothing. Expect drastic subject changes with the word "anyway."

Monday, May 15, 2006

Big Rain, Little Weekend

Friday I was floored with food poisoning. I have no idea what I ate. My stomach hurt the rest of the weekend, but that didn't prevent my having fun and eating badly. Saturday I met up with my co-worker Chris to see Mission Impossible III. Very fluffy, lots of explosions, etc. After the movie we went to get lunch. On the way back to Davis, he took me to Jose's, a Mexican place in North Cambridge that I never heard of. It was a hidden, tiny place, but it was really good! Anyway, I went to Sunset for dinner with Carl and Aaron and then to Middlesex again with Julie and Carol. The DJ was there, and we were psyched, but things with the DJ ended up not working out. Still it was fun dancing. My bouncer was there again, and it was fun chatting with him. What a nice guy. I think Carol is smitten by him. I talked the bouncer's ear off, and he didn't seem to mind. So he was good in my book.

Anyway, it rained all weekend, which pretty much gave me the rainy day blues every day. Yesterday I was sitting around my house, and I wanted to go out. So I went to the mall to rejuvenate and cheer myself up. It helped a little. Then I went to the supermarket. Gee, how did I spend $70 at the supermarket? Originally my plan was to make pretzels when I got home, but it actually takes more than 3 hours of letting things sit, so I guess I will have to do it another time. I think I made pretzels from scratch in middle school in home ec class, but I don't remember having to wait this long. All I remember is rolling the dough into the shape of a pretzel.

By the way, if you're looking to buy toys online, check out www.classictoyshop.com. (also in my links). The website was put together by my sister's husband and is owned by my sister's mother-in-law. It's a legit store.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and the super market do not mix! You should have a 15 minute limit on food purchases. :P

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    Who are you anonymous? at least say who you are in your post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home