Anyway...

Writing about my life, but mostly about nothing. Expect drastic subject changes with the word "anyway."

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

San Francisco is cold!

I just got back from my trip to San Francisco for Cheng and Dow-Jane's wedding. On Wednesday, I hung out with Judy. She picked me up from the airport and took me to In and Out Burger. Yum. I ate there a total of three times over the weekend. It was so awesome to see Judy, I really miss her. Then on Thursday, I went wine tasting with the wedding party. We went to Sonoma where Skip's cousin is from, so he pretty much hooked us up. We had a VIP winetasting at the Ledson vineyard, and we got to try $90 wine.

On Friday I got to see Judy again. We went out with her friend Reed for dinner and then to a club. San Francisco is generally very cold, but it was hot as balls in the club. It was a while before they actually turned on the fans, and then it wasn't so bad. Best of all the club was playing He-Man cartoons on TV. Brings back memories. Judy and Reed were really fun. Reed even protected Judy from a scumbag who was hitting on her. Awww.

Anyway, the wedding was pretty fun. It was in Cupertino, which was much hotter than San Francisco. The wedding was half in Chinese and half in English. Afterwards we went to Ming's restaurant for the reception. The boys got pretty rowdy singing and creating a mosh pit on the dance floor. Ben did the worm, while Chris tied balloons to his tie and hit them with his head. Mike Tang was showing off his ballroom dancing skills, and OB and I slowdanced to "More than Words." During the five hour reception, I ate a LOT of food. I love Chinese banquets. The next day we went back to the restaurant for dim sum, where I also ate a LOT.

On Sunday a group of us went to Jason's house in Palo Alto and went swimming in his pool. Luckily I remembered my suit. The guys made up a pool game. They brought all the sport balls (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, etc.) from Jason's garage. Then they yelled "pull" and threw up a lemon and tried to hit with the balls. It was really fun, and i'm surprised none of us got hurt. Afterwards, a few of us went out to dinner for Skip's birthday. Great weekend.

Over the weekend, Judy introduced me to a funny video. I told her about "Brokeback to the Future," which is a fake trailer making back to the future movies look brokeback. She showed me "10 things I hate about the commandments," which makes the movie the Ten Commandments look like a teen comedy. Check them out, they are both on google video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home