Christmas shopping
Christmas has got to be my most favorite holiday. I love the music, it's jingle belly and happy. I also love the candlelight Christmas Eve service at my church. I like when they turn out the lights and everyone lights their own personal candle and sing Silent Night. I don't get a chance to light a candle anymore because I'm usually the one playing Silent Night, but that's ok. Going to church at night with all these people filled with the Christmas spirit is so uplifting. And on top of that, as a serial shopper, Christmas gives me an excuse to go to the mall and spend lots of money because hey, they're not for me, they're presents. Ever since I started working, getting presents is not as exciting anymore since I can always buy what I want, and I noticed that a lot of people are really bad at picking out presents. So for me, the buying presents is the fun part.
I need to limit myself though. I tend to go a little overboard. Thank goodness for return policies.
I need to limit myself though. I tend to go a little overboard. Thank goodness for return policies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home